My Amazon FBA Journey
Welcome to my Amazon FBA journey, you can follow my progress below as I try and make some money selling private label products on Amazon. Check out all of the updates so far below
My Amazon FBA Case Study Updates
- Follow Along as I Try to Make Money with Amazon FBA – Introduction
- PART 2 – The Game Plan
- PART 3 - How to Find Profitable Products to Sell on Amazon + Details about my Product
- PART 4 - How to Find Suppliers on Alibaba
- PART 5 - Info about my First Order + Calculating Profit Margins
- PART 6 - How to Utilize your Samples
- PART 7 - FNSKU Labels and UPC Barcodes 101
- PART 8 - Placed my First Order + a Minor Setback
- PART 9 - How to Brand your Amazon FBA Business
- PART 10 - How to Setup your Amazon Sellers Account
- PART 11 - My Product has Shipped + Updates
- PART 12 - The Definitive Guide to Getting your Product Pictures Taken
- PART 13 - My Product has Arrived at Amazon + My Initial Launch Plan
- PART 14 - Results from my First Month of Selling on Amazon
- PART 15 - Increased Rankings and Sales + Ordered a New Shipment
- PART 16 - Details from my First 90 Days Selling on Amazon
- PART 17 - The Plan for my Amazon FBA Business in 2016 and Beyond
- PART 18 - Update on Sales + Future Plans
I am not taking any courses and everything I am learning is from free online resources or from learning myself.
I started this journey and case study because I wanted to see if it was possible to become a successful Amazon seller without buying the thousand dollar courses. I figured there would be plenty of people that felt the same way as I do so that is why I created this case study.
I am hoping that I am able to create an awesome, free resource for people looking to start selling on Amazon. If you are interested in Amazon FBA then make sure to join our Facebook group here and sign up below to get all of the new updates emailed to you.